Cell Banking Facility
Paragon maintains a dedicated suite for establishing cGMP cell banks.
- The suite is segregated so that we can serve customers requiring either mammalian or microbial cell banks.
- The microbial and mammalian suites are classified as ISO 7 with single pass, positive pressure HEPA filtered air.
- The personnel and materials flow is unidirectional within the facility with entry and exit airlocks.
- Cell banking work is performed within certified Class II (Type A, B1, B2, B3) laminar flow biosafety cabinets.
- Cells are grown, maintained and stored within validated incubators and freezers (liquid nitrogen).
- The suites are monitored by a 24/7 security system and HVAC monitoring system. There is also an environmental monitoring program that ensures the suites are cleaned and maintained to specifications.
Contact us for additional information or to request a proposal.