Download our Protein Production & Purification Service description »
Combining skills in protein biochemistry, analytical chemistry and functional assays, Paragon delivers efficient and cost effective solutions in protein purification and process development.
Whether the protein is produced at Paragon or provided by the client as cell pellets, bacterial paste or conditioned medium, Paragon can propose a solution to quickly and cost-effectively purify your proteins to your specifications.
Purification protocols may be obtained from the client, obtained from literature, developed de-novo at Paragon, or adapted from standard protocols available at Paragon. Before your project begins at Paragon, all procedures will be approved by the contracting laboratory.
Final products are accompanied by batch records and specification sheets containing original documentation on yield, purity and identity.
- Analytical to Preparative Scale
- Microgram to gram quantities
- Flow Rates from 1 ml/min. to 3 liters/min.
- AKTA & Bio-Rad FPLC
- Beckman & Waters HPLC
- ION exchange (Q, S)
- affinity (Ni, Co, FLAG, maltose, glutathione, protein A/G)
- gel filtration
- SDS-PAGE (Coomasie, Silver)
- Special High-Performance, High-Dynamic Capacity Resins
- Macro-Prep, Fastflow, Hyper D, Poros
Contact us for additional information or to request a proposal.