We are seasoned scientists, fueled by curiosity.
Our team offers a wealth of experience with live-virus and vaccine development and GMP manufacturing that will help you get your project moving at the speed of science.
Why partner with Paragon Bioservices?
We’re passionate about science, just like you. Which means we seek out projects based on our enthusiasm to push science forward. And that approach has driven our team of experienced scientists to help develop thousands of viral vectors and viruses that have changed the face of medicine.
While other CMOs may focus on one or two specialties, our team offers experience and insight for a wide range of areas. Our depth of experience has allowed us to learn a lot of different approaches to new challenges, which translates to fewer roadblocks and accelerated development. Plus, with our cutting-edge technology, we’re able to work closely with you to solve problems and ensure that your project is delivered on time.
Development and GMP Manufacturing for Live-Viruses and Vaccines
- Helped develop more than 30 vaccine candidates
- Large process development staff to support development projects (more than 70 scientists)
- Unique bioprocess and analytical technologies (DASGIP® Parallel Bioreactors, Pall Micro-24 & iCELLis Nano Bioreactors, CARR® UniFuge®, PKII Ultracentrifuge, electron microscopy, SEC-MALS)
- Virus-like particles including Ebola, Marburg, HPV, JCV, HIV, CMV and alphavirus viral replicon particles
- Recombinant antigen and conjugated polysaccharides
- Live and attenuated virus and bacteria including RSV, CMV, NDV and Chlamydia
- Cell lines including HEK293, Sf9, CAP®, Vero, HeLa, MDCK, E. coli and Pichia
- Suspension and adherent, including HYPERStack®, CellSTACK® and microcarriers
- Focus on Phase I and II cGMP manufacturing
- More than 50 clinical batches since 2010
- Heavily reliant on single-use technology including 50L, 200L and 500L Bioreactors
- Dedicated BSL-2 facilities for microbial, cell culture/insect and virus manufacturing
- Master and working cell banks and virus seeds
- Bulk drug substance and aseptic finished drug substance and aseptic finished drug product (aseptic liquid fill)
- Separate and dedicated microbial, mammalian and virus facilities with single-pass air
- Unidirectional corridor with ISO 7 and 8 cleanrooms
- GMP-validated production equipment
- Single-use disposables for upstream and downstream processing
- Fully automated small-batch fill/finish suite with completely disposable product path
- Siemens APOGEE® Automation System monitors and controls all HVAC functions, clean steam generator, chiller and clean air generator
- First GMP facilities commissioned in 2010; expanded in 2012