Paragon Bioservices is customer-focused company headquartered near the University of Maryland, Baltimore and the University of Maryland Medical Center. A brand new, state-0f-the-art GMP manufacturing facility was also opened in late 2018 near BWI airport in Harmans, Maryland.
Who We Are
We are innovators. We elevate and nurture new ideas. Together we are dedicated to keeping our clients on the forefront of medical breakthroughs. At Paragon, we strive for a collaborative and results-driven atmosphere with flexible, client-focused solutions for successful manufacturing and scale-up of breakthrough therapies.
Join a growing team that is committed to our customer’s clinical success. Whether you are focused on commercial growth or operational excellence, Paragon Bioservices has a place for you to grow and thrive. Join us on our journey of Manufacturing Miracles™.
Why Paragon Bioservices?
- Paragon Bioservices is one of the fastest growing life sciences companies in North America. Apply today and be a part of the success story.
- At Paragon Bioservices, every person makes an impact. Our scale-up and manufacturing expertise allow our client partners to deliver innovative therapies to the market.
- Define your own path at Paragon by taking advantage of internal resources to develop your professional skills.
- Our company culture welcomes new ideas and encourages the entrepreneurial spirit in each of our employees.
- Work alongside some of the best minds in the business in the cutting-edge field of gene therapy manufacturing.
- Have access to a strong and comprehensive benefits package and career advancement opportunities.
If you have any questions, contact the Paragon Bioservices Talent Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paragon Bioservices was recently acquired by Catalent, a leading partner in helping pharmaceutical, biotech and consumer health innovators develop, deliver and supply superior products that improve people’s lives. To browse career opportunities at Catalent, click here.