Paragon Gene Therapy, a unit of Catalent Biologics, is an industry leader focusing on transformative technologies, including gene therapies (AAV), next-generation vaccines, and oncology immunotherapies. Paragon Gene Therapy has two facilities in Baltimore, Maryland dedicated to process development through commercial manufacturing of most scalable AAV platforms across multiple serotypes. Since 2016, Paragon Gene Therapy has completed over 100 clinical GMP AAV batches across 40 programs.
Who We Are
We are innovators. We elevate and nurture new ideas. Together we are dedicated to keeping our clients on the forefront of medical breakthroughs. At Paragon Gene Therapy, we strive for a collaborative and results-driven atmosphere with flexible, client-focused solutions for successful manufacturing and scale-up of breakthrough therapies.
Join a growing team that is committed to our customer’s clinical success. Whether you are focused on commercial growth or operational excellence, Paragon Gene Therapy has a place for you to grow and thrive.
Why Paragon Gene Therapy?
- Paragon Gene Therapy is one of the fastest growing business units within Catalent. Apply today and be a part of the success story.
- At Paragon Gene Therapy, every person makes an impact. Our scale-up and manufacturing expertise allow our client partners to deliver innovative therapies to the market.
- Define your own path by taking advantage of internal resources to develop your professional skills.
- Our company culture welcomes new ideas and encourages the entrepreneurial spirit in each of our employees.
- Work alongside some of the best minds in the business in the cutting-edge field of gene therapy manufacturing.
- Have access to a strong and comprehensive benefits package and career advancement opportunities.
If you have any questions, contact the Paragon Gene Therapy Talent Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paragon Gene Therapy was recently acquired by Catalent, a leading partner in helping pharmaceutical, biotech and consumer health innovators develop, deliver and supply superior products that improve people’s lives. To browse career opportunities at Catalent, click here.